Cancellation / Refund Policy
- - Membership - If you wish to cancel your membership please write to: Hon Secretary. Chobham Rugby Football Club, PO BOX 713, Windsor Road, Chobham, Surrey. GU24 8LD within 3 weeks of signing up for a full refund. After the three week period, the refund will be at the discretion of the Chobham Rugby Club Main Committee.
- - Goods and items – These can only be purchased at the club shop and not online, Chobham Rugby Football Club, PO BOX 713, Windsor Road, Chobham, Surrey. GU24 8LD.
Customer Service Contact Information
- · For customer service please contact Mike Vandenberg 07774 120665
Chobham Rugby Football Club, PO BOX 713, Windsor Road, Chobham, Surrey. GU24 8LD.
Terms and conditions of membership
- - I hereby apply for membership of / to renew my membership of Chobham Rugby Football Club.
- - I confirm that I have no outstanding obligations to any other club and I am not subject to any disciplinary action. I, and any other persons named in this application, agree to abide by the Constitution and Rules and Regulations of Chobham RFC as posted in the Clubhouse.
- - I, and any other persons named in this application, understand that the Club and its servants and agents are not under any obligation whatsoever for loss of property, accidents or injuries, of or to members or their guests, however caused, while at Chobham RFC or at any other ground for any purpose.
- - I note that the Club holds basic accident insurance cover in respect of all playing members, including Juniors / Minis. Details of cover held are available from the Secretary, Mr Nigel Heslop (01483 535840)
IMPORTANT: Senior playing members are advised by the Management Committee, that more comprehensive insurance cover e.g. for loss of earnings, is at their own discretion and is their own responsibility.
- - Your personal data are confidential. Chobham Rugby Club will not pass this information to any third party or use it for any purpose other than Club activities. We will collect and process all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Chobham Rugby Club does not store any financial details including credit or debit card numbers.