Join & Support
MEMBERSHIP for 2017/ 2018 SEASON WILL OPEN SOON
If you are already on direct debit you do not need to do anything but if you would like to adjust your membership or update your details please email Membership. If you get an error code please see here and search for the code number.
Chobham Rugby is a volunteer run community rugby club and it is the support of our members, volunteers and sponsors which ensures that we are one of Surrey’s leading community rugby clubs. We cater for the coaching and development of players from the age of five onwards, relying on a strong tradition of volunteering to maintain the high standards of rugby for which the club has become well known. No matter what age you are, new players are always welcome at all levels.
- Sign up using the link above – you can pay by PayPal or Direct Debit.
- Please remember to complete a Medical Form and return it to your Age Group Manager.
- Complete the RFU Young Players Registration if you haven’t already done so.
If you have any queries please contact Membership
Membership Fees 2017/2018
|Youth Playing – Full (u7 – u18)||£ 200.00|
|Youth Playing – Concession (u6, Mini/Junior Girls Sections)||£ 100.00|
|Senior Playing – Full||£ 300.00|
|Senior Playing – Concession (Forces, Casual, Senior Student)||£ 150.00|
|Touch Rugby||£ 105|
Youth and Senior Memberships (Full and Concession) are now inclusive of Match Fees
Youth – Concession membership
- Should be used for u6 and Mini/Junior Girls sections only
- Discounted rate reflects the reduced match play opportunities for these sections at present.
- “Mixed” Minis u7-u11 and all Junior Boys should select Youth – Full membership
Senior – Concession membership
- Forces (Army, Navy, Air, Police, Fire)
- Casual player (by agreement with Senior Chairman only)
- Senior student in full time education, playing Saturday rugby
Social (Non Playing) membership
- Reduced to £ 5.00 if bought with other membership for additional non playing family members. This does not apply to Senior Playing – Concession or Touch Rugby memberships
- Social membership for one parent of £5 is mandatory with Youth Playing (full and concession) memberships
Reduced rate of 50% is applied for 2nd and subsequent Senior Playing – Full and/or Youth Playing – Full. The lower membership will be discounted. This does not apply to Concession memberships
Those away at university returning to train/play in holidays will be provided continued membership free of charge providing they paid their membership fees in the preceding season as Colts players. Please contact membership directly for this option
Donations will be gift aided unless stated otherwise
As a club we do not wish to see financial hardship as a barrier to playing or enjoying rugby. Assistance can be arranged on a case by case basis. If you are having difficulty managing to pay your subscriptions then please talk to one of the Management Committee on a completely confidential basis.
Pay by Direct Debit
The membership season runs from 1st July to 30th June each year. When signing up for a Direct Debit for the first time the full amount will be pro-rata from the date of signup until the 30th June. The following season it will revert to 12 monthly instalments, 1st July to 30th June. Collections are made on the 1st of every month. If signing up around the 24th of the month, the first collection could be in 1 week or 5 weeks. A monthly fee of 66p is added to the cost of running the Direct Debit. If you have signed up for a direct debit your membership will run continuously and you do not have to renew each season.