Join & Support
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN here DIRECT DEBITS WILL BE PRO-RATA UNTIL JUNE 2017
If you are already on direct debit you do not need to do anything but if you would like to adjust your membership please email here. If you get an error code please see here and search for the code number
Chobham Rugby is a volunteer run community rugby club and it is the support of our members, volunteers and sponsors which ensures that we are one of Surreys’ leading community rugby clubs. We cater for the coaching and development of players from the age of five onwards, relying on a strong tradition of volunteering to maintain the high standards of rugby for which the club has become well known. No matter what age you are, new players are always welcome at all levels.
You can also select to pay by Direct Debit.
Please remember to complete a Medical Form and return it to your Age Group Manager.
Complete an RFU Young Players Registration if you haven’t already done so.
If you have any Membership queries please contact Mike Vandenberg Commercial Manager
Membership Fees 2016/2017
|Senior Forces||£ 105.00|
|Senior Students||£ 69.00|
|Junior U12 – U17||£ 168.00|
|Minis U7 – U11||£ 195.00 includes mini festival fees|
|Minis U6||£ 84.00|
|Girls U13 – U18||£ 59.00|
|Touch Rugby||£ 79.00|
|Social (Non Playing)||£ 53.00|
- A Senior student is a College or University student in full time education – Saturday rugby.
- Social (Non Playing) membership is reduced to £ 3.00 if bought with other membership for additional non playing family members. This does not apply to Senior students or Touch Rugby.
- Social membership of £3 is mandatory with mini, junior and girls membership.
- Reduced rate available for subsequent memberships except Senior Forces, Touch rugby and Senior Student. The lower membership will be discounted.
- Second child membership starts at £42 and reduces to £21 for subsequent child or first child and subsequent if Senior membership is selected. Please note that £ 27.00 will be added for festival fees
- Those at uni will be free providing they paid their membership the preceding season.
- Donations will be gift aided unless stated otherwise.
Pay by Direct Debit
The membership season runs from 1st July to 30th June each year. When signing up for a Direct Debit for the first time the full amount will be pro-rata from the date of signup until the 30th June. The following season it will revert to 12 monthly installments, 1st July to 30th June. Collections are made on the 1st of every month. If signing up around the 24th of the month, the first collection could be in 1 week or 5 weeks. A monthly fee of 66p is added to the cost of running the Direct Debit. If you have signed up for a direct debit your membership will run continuously and you do not have to renew each season.