Chobham Rugby have been offered 100 tickets to Harlequins Big Game 13 at partner community club prices. All tickets will be seated together in the Lower Tier of Twickenham Stadium.
The day consists of not one but 2 BIG GAMES providing a truly spectacular day out for our members at our partner Harlequins
Harlequins Men’s match against Northampton Saints is highly anticipated as two teams who love to play open rugby go head to head in what is likely to be a highly entertaining match.
Quins are also delighted to host the first competitive Harlequins Women’s match at Twickenham Stadium – against Wasps Women – and hope to achieve a record crowd to cheer on two of the best teams in professional Women’s rugby.
Quins have outlined why the Women’s match kicks off at 1pm and the Men’s at 5pm rather than immediately after each other:
– With both matches being broadcast, it is essential that the kick-off times are confirmed in advance and that the first match cannot over run.
– Working with the RFU, the time between the matches is advised as the minimum required to ensure that any injuries or delays during the Women’s match are accounted for, the pitch is repaired, the stadium cleaned and prepared, and sufficient time given for the Men’s players to then warm up for their match.
Quins are providing a brilliant full day of activities for supporters and know that there will be many things to do across the day to ensure that supporters can come to see both matches, including:
– A major international entertainment act will perform between the Women’s and Men’s matches.
– The West Fan Village will be open at Twickenham Stadium with a range of entertainment, food and drink for all the family across the day.
– The iconic walk over from The Stoop of the players will be bigger than ever this year.
– An array of rugby coaching and matches with local community kids will take place across the day.
Supporters will also be able to come and go across the day at Twickenham Stadium as they will be able to have a pass out of the stadium grounds using their match ticket should they wish to move.
More details on the full array of activities taking place across the day will be revealed shortly – the ‘Fire & Ice’ spectacular certainly promises to dazzle.