Chobham Rugby Club is a thriving village club with over 2000 members.
We currently accommodate players, families and supporters from 4 years old upwards and support the local community in all aspects of Rugby at Chobham.
The club runs age groups from under 5s to the Men’s and Women’s senior teams.
This role is a key part of the rugby club and gives the successful applicant full autonomy with suppliers, menu’s and all the food offering across the operation.
Chobham rugby is profit making organisation, but all the funds are put back into the club to maintain the fantastic facilities we have with plans to improve over the coming months and years.
Overall management of the club kitchen to include hygiene and cleaning of the kitchen and food areas, Crockery, Cutlery, Ancillary goods such as Tea towels etc.
To contribute to the turnover and profitability of the club by the preparation and service of food to the standard set by the committee and to the satisfaction of the customers with whom a cordial and courteous relationship must be maintained at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To plan, prepare, cook, present and serve food and beverages for Saturday and Sunday league lunches, team teas and any other matches
- To ensure the Kitchen and food areas are maintained to the standards of Health & Hygiene, service and cleanliness set by the law and the committee.
- To plan and produce meals within the current food costings as set by the club, ordering and receipt of goods and supplies in accordance with the instructions given by the club.
- To maintain stock levels of food products at a suitable level with the object of minimising wastage, maintaining, increasing and promoting the quality of the club’s products and goods and to assist in achieving Gross Profit Margins as detailed by the club.
- To be responsible for all cash taken and handled in the course of each day’s duty including the counting and accurate recording of all monies taken through the club’s current catering procedures.
- To maintain the cleanliness and care of the equipment and working areas in accordance with the current standards required by Law and the procedures laid down by club including maintaining the kitchen management book.
- To observe as applicable: Hygiene Health & Safety regulations and other statutory requirements Security procedures House fire procedures
- To undertake tasks not specified above which could reasonably be held to be associated with these subjects and which are in furtherance of the club’s interest.