Mini and Junior Rugby returns to Sundays on the 6th September. As we remain at Stage D on the RFUs Return to Rugby Roadmap sessions the club will operate very differently and critically we need parents and players to observe the controls we have put in place which are important in maintaining safety for our players, parents and volunteers.
Please note for the first couple of sessions neither kitchen nor bar will be open to help us focus on getting Rugby back before anything else. Toilets will be available in the clubhouse – please follow the directions of travel in the clubhouse.
Stage D allows us to play a modified version of the game with no more than 20 players per half pitch – for more details on the England Rugby website click here
As we are operating under strict controls for player numbers, sessions will be staggered throughout the day as follows and we need all parents, players and volunteers to adhere to the points outlined in the sections below.
Please read carefully and if you have any questions please contact your age group manager or one of us
Most importantly do not attend if you are anyone in your household or party is unwell
Ally Edwards (Mini Rugby Chair) Neil Whittington (Junior Rugby Chair)
Please refer to the map below for locations of pitches and car parking areas
HOW TRAINING WILL WORK
- Each age group is assigned a pitch and a car park per above to aid with minimal cross over between age groups
- Use the map below to navigate to your car park and nominated pitch
- On arrival at your pitch (or before) you will be asked to scan a “QR code” with your phone which will open a link to the Test and Trace form . This MUST be filled in for every person in your party on every visit to Chobham RFC please
- If you have an iPhone this should work without any change – if you have an Android phone (Samsung etc) you may need to install a QR code reader prior to arriving – please see your phones operating manual
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your training session starts
- Keep spectators to a minimum, preferably one parent/guardian per player
- Follow government guidelines on hand hygiene and social distancing
- Spectate 1m+ from the edge of the pitch where your player is training. Keep children with you pitch side
- Parents and siblings should not touch any kit
- Ensure all items brought and litter are taken home. Lost property will not be saved.
- Follow directions on signage for use of the toilet facilities
- No spitting anywhere and no chewing on pitch
- Follow the paths indicated on the map to move between pitches
- Please remember NO dogs on the Top Pitch, School Field or Orchard Pitches
- If you want to wear a mask feel free. No-one will look at you funny. It is your choice.
- Once training is finished leave the club as soon as possible.
Some extra things for Minis U5 - U11
- Players to go straight to POD Coach once signed in using QR code
- Do not bring players from outside your player’s POD to training
- If you need to leave pitch side speak to Age Group Manager