International Ticket Application
Applications are invited for paid members at the date of distribution.
Chobham RFC International Tickets Procedures
Chobham distributes tickets for major England home Internationals according to these established principles:
- All major sponsors packages are honoured.
- Tickets are allocated through a ballot process.
- To ensure that the maximum number of members receive tickets, no more than two tickets are allocated to any household in any series for major internationals.
The RFU now informs Chobham of how many tickets we will be allocated for major internationals at Twickenham well before the event.
Major internationals are Australia, New Zealand and South Africa in the Autumn series, and the home Six Nations fixtures in the Spring series.
There is little sense applying for more than two tickets for any of these major matches as the Club is usually unable to supply them.
Membership numbers can be found on the club database.
Chobham RFC Disciplinary Hearing with RFU over re-sale of international tickets
- In 2012, for the second time in four years, International Tickets from a CRFC member were offered for sale on eBay. The RFU regularly searches eBay and other websites and ticket retailers for instances of international tickets being offered for resale
- Following a disciplinary review CRFC were given a 25% reduction in ticket allocation
- On the basis that the Club manage the ticket process and allocations well, this was suspended for two years
- The RFU hold clubs responsible for where all allocated tickets end up
- All members must understand that if allocated tickets cannot be used, they must be returned to the club for re-allocation. The individual has no right to sell on tickets or pass them to another individual regardless of whether they are a relative, another club member or a friend.