We have a new and exciting women’s team joining the RFU leagues this season. We are a friendly welcoming club who strive on success through enjoyment on and off the field. The team is comprised of women from all backgrounds within in rugby from premiership caps to complete beginners from the ages of 17 up, so absolutely everyone is welcome.
In addition to our strong coaching team, Senior players also have access to:
- Assistant Coach John Rumsey (current Chobham 1st XV player)
- 1st XV Team Manager Catrina Campbell (Extensive experience managing both junior and senior sides)
- Director of Rugby Izzy Fisher (ex Wasps Ladies Player and level 2 coach)
- Strength and Conditioning supervised specific training activities;
- Our own weights room based at the club;
- Medical issues are overseen by our Medical Practitioner Healthcare team – both physio and rehab;
- Performance video analysis;
- Membership discount for players under 23 years of age
Training is from 7.30pm to 9pm, every Wednesday;
- Detailed training for all teams;
- Regular socials;
- Moving to new 20 acre location within 1.5 miles of Chobham village in the next few years;
- And most importantly, we brew our own beer, Mighty Chobham!!
If you would like further information about playing senior rugby at Chobham please contact: