Chobham Rugby Football Club Website Terms and Conditions
Intellectual property rights
Chobham RFC is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. This is protected by copyright law. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our website.
Chobham RFC and any other identified contributors must always be acknowledged as the authors of material on our website.
You must not use in whole or in part any materials on our website for purposes other than your private, personal use without obtaining permission to do so from Chobham RFC.
Reliance on information posted in our website is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the materials on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such materials. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The materials displayed on our website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to their accuracy.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Chobham Rugby Football Club Membership Terms and Conditions
Cancellation / Refund Policy
If you wish to cancel your membership please write to: Hon Secretary. Chobham RFC, Windsor Road, Chobham, Surrey. GU24 8LD within 3 weeks of signing up for a full refund. After the three week period, the refund will be at the discretion of the Chobham Rugby Club Main Committee
Goods and items
These can only be purchased at the club shop at Chobham RFC, Windsor Road, Chobham, Surrey, GU24 8LD and via our online shop.
Terms and conditions of membership
Application for membership/ membership renewal confirms that you agree with and comply with the following:
- You have no outstanding obligations to any other club and are not subject to any disciplinary action.
- You, and any other persons named in your application, agree to abide by the Constitution and Rules and Regulations of Chobham RFC as posted in the Clubhouse and on our website.
- You, and any other persons named in your application, understand that the Club and its servants and agents are not under any obligation whatsoever for loss of property, accidents or injuries, of or to members or their guests, however caused, while at Chobham RFC or at any other ground for any purpose.
- You note that the Club holds basic accident insurance cover in respect of all playing members, including Juniors / Minis. Details of cover held are available from the Honorary Secretary.
- You understand that Senior playing members are advised by the Management Committee, that more comprehensive insurance cover e.g. for loss of earnings, is at their own discretion and is their own responsibility.
When completing a membership application on behalf of a member who is 17 or younger
- You consent to the photographing/videoing and publication of images under the RFU’s Child Protection and Best Practice guidelines and you confirm that you are legally entitled to give this consent.
- You confirm that the persons named in the application are not subject to a current Court Order.
- You confirm that if you use a form of photographic or digital imaging equipment during a game, tournament or festival organised or run by Chobham RFU Mini or Junior section, including the use of video camera equipment you will do so abide by RFU guidelines and confirm that the photographs or recorded images will only be used appropriately and as directed by the RFU.
- If you have any queries in this regard you will contact Chobham RFC Child Safeguarding Officer.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact Chobham RFC Communications Manager.
For customer service please contact Chobham RFC Commercial Manager.